As Disciples of Christ it is our Hope:
- That the lost people of this world will seek refuge in Christ (Matt. 28:18-20).
- That we are able to offer friendship, compassion and pastoral care to those open to receiving God’s Love (Heb. 13:1).
- That we will assist those seeking to become part of God’s family, by connecting them to a Church in their locality and supporting them while they need it (Phil. 2:3-4).
- We seek to have genuine fellowship with each other and to support each other (Prov. 27:17).
- We respect each other (James 1:19-20).
- We pray for each other (Col. 1:3-5, James 5:13).
- We seek out our God given gifts and use them in service to the Lord (Eph. 4:12-13).
- We use our witness to all and through each other, be an encouragement to others (John 13:34-35).
“Then you shall delight yourself in the Lord; And I will cause you to ride on the high hills of the earth, And feed you with the heritage of Jacob your father. The mouth of the Lord has spoken“.